Want to write for the Pigeon Insider?
The Pigeon Insider was created to help the pigeon community as a whole and to be a useful resource for pigeon fanciers. For this reason I am always looking for quality pigeon racing guest posts that can help the Pigeon Insider readers. I believe that guest blogging is a win-win for everyone; the guest, the host and the readers.
Guest bloggers are invited to contribute an article, essay, story, tutorial, video or any pigeon racing tips, tricks and strategies that you may have. Basically anything that is useful and relevant to the pigeon community especially those who want to be successful in this sport. If you love pigeon racing, that means you!
All authors will be given full credit for their work, including a link back to their site,
Why Should I Guest Post at The Pigeon Insider?
There are a lot of reasons you might like to write for our online magazine:
- Learn and Interact with a thriving pigeon racing community
- Increase Traffic to your website
- Increase your online presence
- Get Quality Links
- Get full credit for your posts and have your articles come up in search results when potential clients and employers Google your name.
What Kind of Guest Posts Are We Looking For?
Since The Pigeon Insider is a resource for pigeon fanciers, topics should be relevant to pigeon racing and the pigeon community as a whole.
Ideally, we are looking for:
- Anything that helps pigeon fanciers
- Any pigeon racing tips, tricks, techniques or strategies
- Information on training and racing systems
- Personal essays and inspirational stories and personal thoughts about our sport
- How-to information and Tutorials
- How to be a better pigeon racer
- Your own success stories
If you have a thought or information that you think will benefit any of The Pigeon Insider readers, you’re welcome to share the information through a guest post.
Pigeon Insider readers love practical tips and how-tos. If you give my readers information that they can apply to their pigeon racing strategy immediately, then you’ll be very popular!
Guest Posting Guidelines
If you wish to submit a post to The Pigeon Insider, please make sure you have read and understood the following guidelines before submission:
- Your post must be unique and original. This means the post must not have been published anywhere else on the Internet previously
- You agree to not publish your post anywhere else (i.e., on your own blog, on an article directory or as a guest post in other blogs). However, extracts and links back to your guest post on this site are encouraged.
- The post must be relevant to pigeons and pigeon racing
- Your post can be any length – anything goes as long as it conveys your message and is high quality
- Wherever possible use subheadings in the post body
- Use short paragraphs or bullet points to make the post easier to read
- The post must not infringe any copyright laws
- Images are a great addition – but they must either belong to you, be copyright free or properly attributed and credited
A note on links to your own blog…
You can include two links. An author bio must contain at least one of the links. IF more than two links are present, I will keep the first link and one in the bio, but remove the other links.
No links to unrelated sites – I won’t accept posts that link to sites that are unrelated to pigeon racing or pigeons.
No affiliate links
Include a short bio (50 words).
Tell everyone in a sentence or two who you are, where you live and what makes you interesting. Be sure to include your link to your site, Twitter feed, facebook page, or whatever else you’d like us to include.
You are welcome to write anonymously if you wish
I reserve the right to edit the post as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors, add links, etc) and to reject any post that I feel is not appropriate for this website.
Feel free to submit your content in Word or plain text format. It’d be great if you could also follow these points in preparing your post for me.
- Subheadings: please bold them so they stand out.
- Links: if you want to create an HTML link with anchor text, by all means do so. Otherwise, include the URL in brackets within the prose, immediately after the text you’d like to use as the anchor text. Note that we don’t publish affiliate links in guest posts.
- Please include all the information you want to have included with your post in your submission—links, link text, images etc. (bear in mind once published, changes cannot be made).
How To Submit Your Guest Post
Please email your post to me at email@example.com with the text in the body of an email or Word document, and attach (don’t paste) the pics (preferably as .jpg)
Usually I will reply within 48 hours to let you know if I will be publishing your guest post or not. If I decide not to use your post, you are obviously free to use it in your own blog or other website, but if I do accept it then it must remain original content and not be posted elsewhere on the web.
Once your post is published, it is a great idea to promote it to your own readers and social network including Twitter, Facebook and your own blog.
Also feel free to send me any questions you have about guest posting.
Thank you so much for your interest in writing a guest post for The Pigeon Insider!