Products, Click images below to learn more.
- 10 Mistakes of Non-Champions
- The Racing Pigeon Loft Part 2
- Pigeons are more living helicopters than flying rats…
- Racing Pigeons on the Widowhood System
- Tyson finds peace in pigeon racing
- Are Mobile Phone Towers Pigeon Killers?
- Evaluating Breeders
- Where to Find Good Stock Birds
- 6 Must’s For Selecting Breeders
- Racing Pigeons: Three Things to Look For When Selecting Breeders
- Breeding Racing Pigeons: Methods of selecting breeders
- *Video* A Surfing Racing Pigeon… Seriously!
- New York pigeon racing heritage: Is it on its last flight?
- Racing Pigeons Laying Cycle
- Pigeon Racing Game
- Joe Micallef on Race Day Concerns—The Effect of Heat and Humidity on the Racing Pigeon
- Joe Olszowy on The Racing Pigeon Diet – Optimizing Nutrition with Supplementation Part 3: Additional Nutritional Considerations
- clifton vander ark on The Pigeon Racing Medicine Cabinet
- david lim on Pigeon Breeding – John Glemser’s Breeding Tips
- kevin spencer on Are Mobile Phone Towers Pigeon Killers?
- Richard Rolloff on Is Pigeon Racing A Sport, Or Animal Cruelty?
- mostafa on The Secret of the Champions
- Sev on Pigeon Feeding – Feeding to Win
- Johnny Hutcheson on Is Pigeon Racing A Sport, Or Animal Cruelty?
- kevin spencer on Eyesign… Only in Pigeon Racing
Managing a Race Team
Managing a Race Team “You are the General Manager….the Buck Stops With You!!!” Overview How many times have you seen a flyer hit a tough race and suddenly…
Brilliant Beasts: Pigeon Genius Part 1/4
Brilliant Beasts: Pigeon Genius Part 1/4 This is part 1 of a brilliant series from National Geographic called Brilliant Beasts: Pigeon Genius. This series showcases how amazing these creatures are…
The Pro’s and Con’s of Feeding Racing Pigeons Pellets
The Pro’s and Con’s of Feeding Racing Pigeons Pellets by Barry Wilson Since my early days of keeping pigeons I have always had to allocate a portion of my income…
Good Feather, Handling For Quality
Good Feather, Handling For Quality Handling For Quality When the experienced fanciers handle a racing pigeon they are assessing its racing ability by judging its aerodynamic soundness. Their skill has…
Pigeon Buying Guide Part 1
Guide to Buying Racing Pigeons – Part 1 of 6 Buying in Volume In this six-part guide to buying racing pigeons we will cover four approaches to replacing or increasing…
Are Mobile Phone Towers Pigeon Killers?
Hundreds of disappearing racing pigeons have many fanciers pointing the finger at mobile phone towers, which are becoming more and more common across the country. Could the electro-magnetic radiation emitted…
Evaluating Breeders By Domanski Family Lofts It’s easy to evaluate racers, they either, win, diploma, score in the points, are also ran’s or get lost. Breeders are an entirely different…
Where to Find Good Stock Birds
Where to Find Good Stock Birds Most new fanciers breed from their race team. It is an economical approach and reduces the number of birds one must own in order…
6 Must’s For Selecting Breeders
6 Must’s For Selecting Breeders Recently we have been discussing breeding and in particular we have been discussing some very important things you should be looking at when selecting your breeders….
Racing Pigeons: Three Things to Look For When Selecting Breeders
Racing Pigeons: Three Things to Look For When Selecting Breeders 1. Racing Performance Chances are better that you will produce a winning pigeon if you are breeding from birds that…
Secret #9: Build the “love of the loft” in your birds. Spend quality time with your birds, and you will improve your record. Give the birds kind, gentle and regular…
Secret 18 Need to up the protein during breeding? Add a high protein small kibble dog food to the mix. Ten to twenty percent dog food in the mix will…
Racing Pigeons on The Natural System The Natural System is a pigeon racing system that uses both cocks and hens racing from a natural nest position. It requires one section…
Racing Pigeons and Apple Cider Vinegar by Robert Percival With the interest in Apple Cider Vinegar by racing fanciers, I decided to do a little research on the subject. Following…
Medicating Racing Pigeons Requirements for medicating racing pigeons differ depending on each fancier’s specific situation. There is no hard and fast rule for medicating. Overall, medication should be given only…
Breeding Racing Pigeons: Methods of selecting breeders Genetics are not covered in this section. Entire volumes of scientific information is available on the subject of genetics. One can easily get…
Have you ever seen a surfing racing pigeon? if not now you have, check out the awesome video by clicking the video below.
New York pigeon racing heritage: Is it on its last flight? by Michael Walsh / New York Daily News A shrinking group of pigeon racers strive to keep a…
- Breeding 2 Comments
- Pigeon Racing News 1 Comment
- Discussion of the Week 472 Comments
- Light / Darkening System 7 Comments
- pigeon racing 8 Comments
- pigeon racing 4 Comments
- Diseases 2 Comments
- Loft and Loft Management No Comments
- Loft and Loft Management 2 Comments
- Champion Fanciers 2 Comments
- Uncategorized 7 Comments
- Champion Fanciers No Comments
- pigeon racing 19 Comments
- Diseases 3 Comments