Products, Click images below to learn more.
- *Video* Evaluating Pigeons
- Digestion Process in Pigeons
- China Still Using Racing Pigeons As a Communication System
- Good Feather, Handling For Quality
- Young Bird Season Preparation and Season Maintenance
- Resistance Training Technique For Your Racing Pigeons
- Pigeon Racing and The Importance of Nest Boxes
- What’s Killing Our Sport… The Result’s
- What’s Killing Pigeon Racing?
- *Video* The Secret’s of The Champion’s
- The Widowhood System – Keeping your Bird’s Motivated
- Racing Pigeons on Widowhood, Training and Feeding Explained
- Pigeon Racing; What Make’s a Champion?
- *Video* Old Timer Water Secret For Your Racing Pigeons
- How to Prevent and Treat Salmonella In Racing Pigeons
- david soares on Flag Training Racing Pigeons
- DENIS MACTAGONE on What Do You Think is The Current State of Pigeon Racing?
- admin on What Do You Think is The Current State of Pigeon Racing?
- Kenneth Kobus on What Do You Think is The Current State of Pigeon Racing?
- john ludlam on What Do You Think is The Current State of Pigeon Racing?
- Sakkie on What Do You Think is The Current State of Pigeon Racing?
- Yaseen on About Me
- admin on Resistance Training Technique For Your Racing Pigeons
- Lucy Theminerswife on What Can Fanciers Do To Help The Pigeon Racing Sport Grow?
- bfoster1 on Resistance Training Technique For Your Racing Pigeons
Dr. David E. Marx D.V.M
Dr. David E. Marx D.V.M Dr. David Marx, DVM, is probably America’s best know pigeon veterinarian. An accomplished racing pigeon flyer, he was the founding president and a two-term president […]
When the race is over, After the Return.
“The first thing I’m going to do when I get home is…” You prepare for the next race while this week’s race is in progress. Heh, wait a minute!!! […]
What do you think of the Pigeon Insider?
Hey, I just wanted to ask you a quick question… What do you think of the Pigeon Insider? Please post your comments here and let me know what you think of […]
Selecting a Quality Breeding Pair
Selecting a Quality Breeding Pair The chances of breeding a winner are increased when it is bred from a winner. We all realise, that even from the best breeding stock […]
Pigeon Racing Formula Case Study #3 – Dominick Guardino
Pigeon Racing Formula Case Study #3 – Dominick Guardino In this case study from Dominick Guardino, after applying the techniques and strategies shown in the Pigeon Racing Formula Dom was […]
Resistance Training Technique For Your Racing Pigeons
Training Tosses Into the Wind by Dr. John Lamberton As you will see in this short video, Dr. John Lamberton requires his racing pigeons to fly home against the wind for […]
Pigeon Racing and The Importance of Nest Boxes
Pigeon Racing and The Importance of Nest Boxes by Dr. John Lamberton One of the most important “triggers” of the homing instinct in high quality racing pigeons is the type […]
What’s Killing Our Sport… The Result’s
What’s Killing Our Sport… The Result’s The Pigeon Insider has been running for over 5 years now. I started the Pigeon Insider in 2009 to help preserve and promote the […]
What’s Killing Pigeon Racing?
What’s Killing Pigeon Racing? Pigeon racing in my opinion is one of the greatest sports on the planet. It combines humans with nature as well as science, construction, skill, comradery, […]
*Video* The Secret’s of The Champion’s
Click Here For More Information *Video* The Secret’s of The Champion’s In this video we cover why most people struggle in the sport of pigeon racing and ultimately end up […]
Evaluating Breeders By Domanski Family Lofts It’s easy to evaluate racers, they either, win, diploma, score in the points, are also ran’s or get lost. Breeders are an entirely different […]
Secret 6 Buy a hygrometer (Home Depot) with a high low setting. The hygrometer measures humidity. Place the hygrometer in the racing loft and adjust ventilation to maintain humidity below […]
Pigeon Racing In August During the month of August a number of racing fanciers give more attention to their young birds. This stage is very crucial yet enjoyable. On the […]
Secret 1 Virkon S is a disinfectant sold by Dupont. Not only is it the most amazing disinfectant you will ever use in the lofts for sanitation but it is […]
June in the Loft Now that old bird racing is winding down and breeding is nearly complete, fanciers around the country are starting to think about young bird racing. Folks […]
The Widowhood System – Keeping your Bird’s Motivated by Robert Mihaila The motivating system of trics To keep your widowers going full speed from the beginning of April till the […]
Racing Pigeons on Widowhood, Training and Feeding Explained by Robert Mihaila The loft-training system During the winter months my bird’s do not train at all, when its time to start training again I […]
Pigeon Racing; What Make’s a Champion? Ever since becoming interested and falling in love with the wonderful world of pigeon racing I have always wondered what the secret was, what […]
Old Timer Water Secret For Your Racing Pigeons Many top lofts use grape juice to help improve their racing pigeon’s race performance and overall condition. Before a race use it Tuesday […]
- Loft 21 Comments
- Breeding 13 Comments
- Pigeon Racing News 4 Comments
- General Thoughts 9 Comments
- Health 11 Comments
- pigeon racing 1 Comment
- pigeon racing 2 Comments
- pigeon racing 5 Comments
- pigeon racing 2 Comments
- Bull System 2 Comments
- Feeding and Nutrition Videos 1 Comment
- Beginners 4 Comments
- Champion Fanciers 4 Comments
- Discussion of the Week 11 Comments